- Looking for another article with the name Daredevil? Check out the Daredevil disambiguation page.
Marvel tried in 1999 to pitch the idea of a Daredevil cartoon to Fox Kids. Fox accepted, spinning off from his appearances on the Spider-Man: The Animated Series episodes, "Framed" and "The Man Without Fear."
Marvel reportedly halted production so that it would coincide with the 2003 Daredevil film. Nothing was heard of it since.
It is possible that the series was cancelled due to the poor reviews that the Daredevil movie received.
- Daredevil / Matt Murdock
- Kingpin / Wilson Fisk
- Elektra Natchios
- Punisher / Frank Castle
- Namor, the Sub-Mariner
- Since the series was going to be a spin-off from Spider-Man: The Animated Series it is possible that Edward Albert, Roscoe Lee Browne, and John Beck would have reprised their roles as Daredevil, Kingpin, and Punisher from Spider-Man: The Animated Series.
- This was the fourth failed attempt at creating a television series based on Daredevil.
- In 1983 Marvel was planning a live action television series called Daredevil and Black Widow. Benny Carruthers was cast as Daredevil and Angela Bowie (ex-wife of the late David Bowie) was cast as Black Widow. However, production of the series was stopped due to the special effects needed to create the series. In the early 1980's CGI and special effects were not as good as they are now. However, photos of Benny and Angela in costume were take before the series was stopped.   
- In 1985 Marvel attempted to create a cartoon based on Daredevil. In this cartoon Matt Murdock would of had a seeing eye dog named Lightning the Superdog.
- Daredevil, played by Rex Smith, appeared in the 1989 television movie Trial of the Incredible Hulk. This TV movie was meant to be a backdoor pilot for a Daredevil TV series where Rex Smith would have reprised his role as the Man Without Fear. Despite good reviews a Daredevil series never took off.
- This unproduced series from 1999.
- In 2015 a Daredevil series was finally made in the form of a Netflix series. The series is called Marvel's Daredevil.